Thursday, February 23, 2012

Diddy Launches Revolt Music Video Network


After last month news leaked that Diddy will be launching a Music video network, everybody has been wanting the details. Well finally Diddy has dropped his silence and gave us some info. In a recent blog video Diddy gave us all the info on his REVOLT Music Video Network.
"The revolution will be televised. Today is a very, very big day. I am here to announce my new cable network, Revolt. I'd first like to say thank-you to Comcast, the Comcast Diversity Council and NBC for recognizing the importance of minority ownership in cable television," Diddy said in a video. "When I was growing up, I used to watch television all the time and wonder, 'Why don't those people look like me?' ... So thank-you to Comcast, my hat goes off to you for being the first to step up and I would also like to encourage and invite Time Warner, DirectTV, Cable Vision and all the other distributors to come and get down with the get down because Revolt TV is bringing that revolution that television needs."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Spices of Africa:

Delivered by Spices Of Africa

Site Search