Saturday, March 3, 2012

Uche Kalu happy with progress under Keshi


Enyimba striker Uche Kalu has said that he is happy with the progress he has made since he joined the home-based Super Eagles under Stephen Keshi.    Kalu told Goal.com that he has learnt so much from the coaching crew and is ready to contribute his quota to the progress of the team.
"I am so happy with what I have learnt from big boss. My game has improved and I know other players from the Nigeria Premier League would always attest to this fact. It is good that there is an enabling environment for the home lads to thrive. And I am sure we will take the opportunity to improve every aspect of our game," said Kalu.
Kalu failed to tie down a place with Moroccan side Raja Casablanca recently but is enjoying his return home. The training at home before the game against Rwanda was an eye opener for us," he said. Lawyer to the player Chike Onyeacho noted that Kalu is now an improved player.
"There is excitement in the air for the home based players and Uche Kalu immediately they came back from Kigali called me that this is one opportunity that they intend to grab with all seriousness.
"I am happy for the players in Nigeria because it is a new dawn. And I hope that it will change the game for good in the country," Onyeacho said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Spices of Africa:

Delivered by Spices Of Africa

Site Search